Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's not my fault this post is lame, it's the lack of sleep!

Armondo is home right now. And as you all know, he's totally great. He takes his home life seriously and is 100% family man when he's home. He cooks more often than I do, I can count on him to help with the housework, and he'll get up to deal with the kids just as much as I do, if not more often in the night.

But it's getting a little insane around here.

The kids have caught on that they have TWO parents to wake up in the middle of the night now. They have twice the chance of getting attention. And they're using it to their advantage.

The last week has been horrible around here. And no sleep=grumpy mama. It's weird though, I'm "lucky" that Armondo is here to get up with the kids in the middle of the night, and he'll also let me sleep in in the morning, yet, it's BECAUSE he's here that the kids aren't sleeping as well. Not to mention the time change messing us all up as well!

But maybe things will be better tonight. Why? 'Cause we got our new bed today! Whoo hoo! I'm hoping that the short bursts of sleep that I DO get will be better 'cause I'll be laying on my new, pillowy soft luxury mattress! They say that when you have a good mattress, you sleep better and that the hours of sleep you do get are more restful, therefore you won't need as many hours, but this bed is so comfortable, I'm not sure I'll want to ever get out of it!

I guess we'll see tomorrow. Now that I have a laptop, and there's a TV in the room, there really isn't much reason for me to leave the bed anyway, as long as Armondo is entertaining the kids!

1 comment:

shandelle said...

Wow! How lucky are you to have a husband like that. Trust me - not all husbands tell their wives to sleep in. Hope the sleep is nice and comfy cozy