Sunday, November 11, 2007

Girl Crush

I can't help it. They're just too cute.

My newest crush is Chelsea Handler, aka Chelsea Lately.

Why do I heart her?

~She's super hot.
~She's hilarious. (Watch her show weeknights on E!)
~She pokes fun at herself all the time. I love self deprecating humour.



My other new crush, Hayden Panettiere.

Why do I heart her?
~She's cute as a button.
~She is one of the hottest young female stars in Hollywood, yet she stays out of trouble, and never talks about other stars when the pap is baiting her.
~She makes sweats and sport bras look super hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

I love girl crushes. I still love how Chloƫ looks in "if these walls could talk 2" with Michelle williams. Now that is some hotness.

Now i have the beastie boys song in my head... Ya i know you know it. I am sure we have sang it once in the highschool years.

Girls..na nana ananan Girls..

CeCe said...

Candice~I just went to IMDB to find out what the heck you were talking about. Ugh. Cloe is so not hot! And her character in Big Love drives me nuts! ha ha. I haven't actually seen Walls though, so who knows?

And yes, I know that song.. ha ha.