Sunday, November 04, 2007

You Can't Trust a Two Year Old.

No matter how intelligent she might seem.

No matter how articulate she is.

No matter how sweetly she says she'll "never, ever, ever do dat again!"

DON'T TRUST THE TWO YEAR OLD.

It doesn't matter if you made a deal with her.

It doesn't matter if you tried to avoid the situation by placing things atop a five foot high shelving unit.

It doesn't matter that after the last time it happened, you went out and bought a different type of creme with a harder lid to open.

YOU STILL CANNOT TRUST THE TWO YEAR OLD.

Because, in the end, it's you, the toys, and the wipes who will lose out.

And the two year old will just laugh.


Poor Cabbage Patch girl. All she wanted was to have a nice cuddle during nap time!


"Ack! My eyes! I can't see!!! Never mind my eyes; my mouth! yeck!" Poor, poor purple fairy Barbie will never be the same.


And as for the rest of the toys? Let's just say it's going to be a long night getting them all clean. (and the wipes are hiding under that blanket. That DOWN COMFORTER that I so nicely "lent" to my precious daughter to nap with today, and which is now covered in diaper creme as well.)

4 comments:

Maidy said...

It just gets progressively worse, trust me.

Wait until she negotiates with you. That's always pleasant.

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude that sucks. lol

CeCe said...

Maidink~Oh, I'm totally looking forward to that!

Candice~Yeah, totally, but at least I was able to get Armondo to clean it up!

Anonymous said...

OMG that stuff is awesome though. Is it penaten (sp?) cream... the blue container with the shepherd guy on it?

Ok so when I was a kid (4 maybe?) I covered myself (head to toe...) in that stuff when my mom fell asleep on my bed whilst reading me a story. When she woke up I was basically an albino and she yelled at me.

But still, it was GOOD. That stuff rules.