Friday, January 19, 2007

Size.

We went out today.

My feet fit in my shoes! They were snug, but they fit!

My ring, however still does not fit, so it still hangs on my necklace.

My b00bs? The size of cantaloupes. That's why we had to go out today. To buy bras. To hold up my boulders. My shirts look really funny. I'm more than a little disproportionate.

My belly is still quite large. I'd say I look about four months pregnant. It's gone down though quite a lot since I gave birth. I left the hospital looking about five months pregnant.

All newborns lose weight after they're born. Peach was no exception. I can't remember off hand how much she lost, but it wasn't too much, and in the last two days, she's re-gained SEVEN OUNCES. They're supposed to gain 4-8 ounces per WEEK. Yeah, I've got milk. And she's quite the little eater. And my n!pples really hurt.

Cherry was an absolute doll today! It was a welcome change. Hopefully she'll be happy again tomorrow. It was nice to have her "old" self back, even if it was only for a day.

And, of course, since you're all really here just to see cute pictures, here you are:

6 comments:

Caroline said...

She is gorgeous.
Oh I am so broody.
x

Anonymous said...

They are so cute when they are asleep, like little dolls:o)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! Makes me want another, which would be such a bad idea. I'm glad Cherry is feeling better.
I found that a lanolin cream made for breastfeeding mothers was wonderful on painfully cracked nipples. Those first couple weeks are just agonizing though.

shandelle said...

heh. there is this great cream for sore nipples! lanisil I think its called. You get it behind the counter at a pharmacy. It is in a purple box and works wonders. Trust me.

CeCe said...

Caroline~Thanks! And keep us updated on the progress on the broody front!

Kim~Yeah, when they're sleeping, it's pretty awesome.

Melora~Yeah, I've got creams and stuff galore. It does help, but my nips just need to get used to it!

Shandelle~Thanks for the tip, but yeah, I've got so much stuff already (I didn't really need it with Cherry, so I have stuff left over from that, PLUS all the samples I got given while pregnant!)

Mr Fab~oi! I don't have any witty response to that... and... Thanks.

Caroline said...

I'm not allowed any more! bah humbug!!!!! I have 3 already ... but 4 is such a nice number. I'm working on it. I'll let you know x