Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hallowe'en '06, part one.

The other night Armondo and I carved pumpkins. Armondo's turned out great:
Mine? Not so great. I was doing some stupidly hard design, and my hand cramped up near the end, so I asked Armondo to help me out and finish it. And boy, did he finish it!
Yeah, my pumpkin got destroyed even before it was finished.

SO... I had to have some sort of a Jack o' Lantern, and here's my version:Armondo helped me paint it.

And, because some of you have been requesting belly shots, here are a couple more:

Pics of the kid etc, to come up in part two!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody awesome.

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT Jack-O-Lantern!
You didn't have to sit on the porch all night though did you? lol

You are not as huge as you have led me to believe...but maybe the giant painting on your belly was distracting me from the size...

I went to the haunted house tonight, and it was a lot of fun! I hope your halloween was fun too! (it looks like it was)

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

haha, what a great idea!! Now i cant wait for the pics from "the kid". lol.
Hey your nails look amazing! why get them done again?

Anonymous said...

You have a tiny prego belly!!! Cute Jack-o-lantern on it though.

Erin said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the pink poodle baby.

CeCe said...

Sarah~thanks.

Tricia~No, I would DREAM of doing that. It was WAY too cold! Esp. by our island standards! And I AM huge. Just remember that I'm only 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy!

Candice~wow, I don't think they look amazing, but thanks. They're really soft, and they curl past a certain length, and they rip (not break). I would just like some hard, sexy nails for a little while.

Pink~Thanks. Kid pics coming soon!

LB~Thanks. (Just don't look at the arms, ugh!)

Erin~hee hee, she's on her way. Give me a couple of hours!

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! You're just toooo adorable!

Kim said...

What a great pumpkin you have:o) Can't wait to see what Cherry's costume was.