Monday, July 17, 2006

Missing Cat


Ozzy has gone missing. Ugh. She hasn't been seen since July 15th. I miss her! She's such a good cat! She has disappeared once before. She snuck into a neighbour's house, and without him realizing it, he shut her in the house for four days while he went away for the long weekend. I'm hoping she's just done something silly like that again, and that she's not injured or worse. I put posters up on our mailboxes today, and I'll be phoning the SPCA and the pound tomorrow. I can't really focus on too much more right now, 'cause I'm really bad at always playing the worse case scenario over and over in my mind.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your kitty is just on vacation...I'm sure she'll be back. Cats are resourceful.

Anonymous said...

:( Oh no!

I hope you find your baby soooon! I freaked out when my dog was missing last year. I know how ya feel.

*huggles*

Erin M said...

oh dear! I hope you find her soon! Dont forget to call local vets, some people drop off strays there instead of the pound in hopes that they can be reunited with their families easier

Anonymous said...

I hope Ozzie finds her way home soon. Maybe she just needed a break from your dad too? Just kidding...But really, I hope she makes it back safely and quickly!

Kim said...

I hope Ozzie turns up soon and is okay.

Cherrypie said...

Hope your cat comes home soon. One of mine ran away a few years ago. Jack found him living feral in the local farmyard a couple of years later. No accounting for taste.

Nicole said...

Wow!! I lose contact with the outside world (no internet) for just a few small months and so much has changed!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!! Congratulations. So exciting. If I can manage to keep up with the internet access thing I can live the whole pregnant-having babies thing through you! How exciting. I like the paternity leave thing... one day that's what my hubby will be doing. And you haven't moved. I haven't read that far back yet. Wow... so much. I hope to be reading lots more and more regularly.

CeCe said...

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Erin said...

Have you found her yet? Hope so...

CeCe said...

She hasn't come back yet.