Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh, I'm in trouble!


Please, take a moment and take a good look at this picture... What do you see?

First, take a look at where the baby is.

Next, take a second to spot the diaper.

Lastly, check out the look on the kid's face!

***


In other news...

The other day, I repeatedly told Cherry "No thank-you", "No touch please", and "I mean it", while she kept on sticking her hand into the VCR. Finally, I yelled, and took two fingers and gave her hand a good little snap/smack away from the VCR.

How did she react?!?

She sat back and smiled at me.

I had to run out of the room to laugh.

I'm going to have lots of fun with this little one!

8 comments:

andrea said...

You're killing me here!

Mr. Fabulous said...

Hee hee. You are completely screwed!

debambam said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of the independant thinker...it's the scariest and funniest ride of your life. Oh that nappy thing? Put them on backwards, takes them awhile to figure out how to get them off...hehehehehe

Chase said...

Hehehe! CUTE!

Maidink said...

Hitting the hand is pointless on Dinker. Always was.

Dink never ripped off her diapers until she was a few months away from potty training.

Melora said...

Now That is a triumphant grin! Too funny!

K. said...

Ok, she is just Too Adorable.

Evan said...

I agree with my cousin down here Debambam, an independant thinker, perhaps like her mother. Welcome to the world of children who explore, bloody dangerous