Thursday, January 11, 2007

SIL baby news

My SIL got induced at 1pm today, and had her daughter at 4:01. The two of them are doing fine, and are trying to get some rest at the hospital. The baby was 8lbs, 13oz and was dry and shrivelling due to being 10 days overdue.

I can't wait to see pictures! I now have 4 1/2 hours to have my baby on the same day as hers! (I'm having contractions again)

Oh, and I'm less swollen! I can actually hold a pen right now, and I'm FINALLY writing out my Christmas Thank You cards that I've been putting off 'cause my fingers just could not wrap around that pen!

9 comments:

shandelle said...

I hope this is it!!! Zach has the same birthday as his cousin, but she is 15. But it would still be nice for Peaches!

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck!! Maybe the swelling going down is a good sign...
I hate this, theres my sister, and you - both about to burst and I'm just DYING to see the newest additions!! HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you don't want an ice-cream cake now?? :) Here's to hoping you in the hospital right now!!!

Anonymous said...

PS- Howdy to the Van B's!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope she comes soon!!

CeCe said...

Shandelle~No such luck

Debambam~I'm going to beat her!

Alisha~GIVE ME SOME ICE CREAM CAKE, YOU TEASE!

Kim~Thanks

Caroline said...

I love your blog. I've been lurking for days and days.
Wishing you lots of luck with everything and you are to blame for how very very broody I am feeling!
Take care x

CeCe said...

Caroline~Well, thanks for de-lurking! and Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. Hope to hear about a new baby soon!