Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just when you thought you couldn't love 'im more...

Armondo called today from the boat. The conversation was short. I wished him a Happy Fathers' Day, and he told about how one of the guys had brought a flu onto the boat and had made them all really sick. He also told me that the boat was built like a canoe, and food and drawers were always flying all over the place.

He then told me that he had forgotten to tell me about the video tape he had made for Cherry.

He put 30 min of reading books and singing songs on tape for Cherry to watch, to have something to remind her of him.

The tape is absolutely precious. I can't show you any of it though, 'cause it's too cute, and you'll wish Armondo was YOUR husband, and your kids' father. But he's MINE, ALL MINE!

Happy Fathers' Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! That IS adorable! And sweet!

Erin said...

What a great thing for him to do for Cherry!

Melora said...

What a sweet, wonderful guy! Cherry is a lucky little girl.
Cordially,
Melora

Evan said...

I don't want Armondo as a husbane, but sounds like u r having a great time realising what a great man you have- see we all aint that bad!

Evan said...

I should learn to read previous comments, sorry Mr Fab, I guess we have the same sense of humour

Evan said...

Nor can I spell husband!!
Please just delete all these comments will ya ;)

joyce said...

It's so refreshing to hear someone rave about their mate, instead of harping on the minors. Thanks for sharing...

CeCe said...

Everyone~Cherry and I are very lucky, and I do appreciate him.. in fact, because he did this, I might forget about the mouldy towels I found that he didn't wash on his watch!

Evan~I can't erase your comments, they are artifically boosting how many comments I have!

Cherrypie said...

What a fantastic thing to do. I love happy stories like that x

Evan said...

My thoughts exactly!!
Anything to help a good mate ;)