I've been tagged by Erin over at Pupsickle with this meme.
Rules : 1) Write a few weird/strange/quirky things about yourself and post it in both my comments here and on your blog (if you do memes). 2) Leave a comment on their blog telling them they've been tagged.
My weird/strange/quirky things:
- I need a lot of sleep. I funtion best if I sleep 10 hours or more in a 24 hour period. My ideal day would include 10 hours of sleep at night, and two-three hours of napping.
- I'm scared of big Ants. Not REALLY scared, but I don't like to handle them or anything. It has to do with a childhood trauma.
- I get two whiskers on my chin. One comes in black, the other white. I have to pluck them every three weeks or so.
- Feet gross me out. And I hate to go bare foot.
- I'm not really shy, but sometimes when I talk in a group, or if I'm talking and random people start looking at me, I get all embarrased and start to sweat this "nervous sweat" that is really nasty.
- I swear I can FEEL germs on my hands. I always have to wash my hands before I eat or drink or handle my kid or anything she eats or drinks if I can "feel" the germs.